is it possible to get pregnant only 2-6 days after your period? I had what I thought might be implantation bleeding, thats why I ask

Last period, May 19-25. Unprotected sex May 25, sperm can live in body 5-7 days. June 1-4. No period! It was suppose to start June 17. Took a pg test June 20th. Negative. Thursday July 3 I went to doc for blood test wont get results til Monday!!! Could it be pregnancy. (also, pain in the lower abdomin) THANKS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It all depends on when you ovulate. Most women ovulate about 2 weeks after they get their period. However, this isn't the case for everyone. Some women ovulate earlier and others later in their cycle. So it is possible. Also, usually if sperm doesn't find an egg within 48 hours then they won't at all. That's why it's so important for women who are trying to get pregnant to have sex on the day they ovulate.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 12:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• you can get pregnant any time of thr month... some days you are more fertile then others.
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 12:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2008