i think i felt something in my ribs!

how far along were you when you felt a jab in your ribs??? im almost 26 weeks and felt a jab in my lower ribs it was pretty painful lol.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 5:19 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ha that's only the begining lol! it get's much worse but enjoy every little roll,kick, and jab because you'll miss them like crazy when your not pregnant anymore!!
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 5:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Lol i've been feeling jabs and pokes and everything for a long time...
    usually it feels like she gets a foot stuck in my pelvis or something but i've got poked in the ribs a couple times too..
    your baby is just getting situated.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 5:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• 18 weeks i started feelin the lil one move...the jabs ....lol around....22 weeks,
    i feel your pain im 31 weeks now..and she is allll over the place, i can even feel her hiccups ;o)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:37 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Just wait until the baby drops and it feels like someone stabbing your vagina. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i am 27 weeks i been feeling it for about a week my DH thinks the baby is not big enough yet
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 6:15 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• the baby is plenty big enough by then..
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 7:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2008