Don't you just love it every time a toy commercial comes on and your kids are saying... oooh oooh i want that one too mommy!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• oh my GOODNESS!!! MY daughters are CRAZY when there are commercials on!! geesh!! i try to mute it every commercial hahaha.. something thats worked w/ us is that i showed them the children in Haiti.. and showed them they dont have very much so lets GIVE instead of aSKING for everything! Our church is helping out w/ haiti a lot, so i figured id tie it in!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 8:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• That used to drive me crazy, I didn't realize how crazy until we had our satellite service shut off 2 years ago. Last Christmas my kids were completely different, they only asked for things they actually wanted, not what the tv told them they wanted. They don't know what the latest and greatest new toy is and they don't care. Getting rid of the tv was the best decision I've ever made. :)
    TJFBGMommy

Answer by TJFBGMommy at 6:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My daughter does that will almost every commerical and anything in the newspaper flyers on the internet she wants it all we just told her today that when we get to inherit a lot of money she can have everything she wants she was excited until we told her that we will never inherit any money from anyone.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It makes me crazy to think that he wants it all. To bad I have been done shopping for about a month and do not plan on going into a store for anything else .
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Thank goodness we never had to deal with that - one of the bonuses of having a child on the Spectrum...lol
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010