I just feel like its time for me to get away from CM for a while

I had a miscarrage and I'm not sure how to express my feeling on it....Gooodbye

jennygrasonmama

Asked by jennygrasonmama at 7:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm so sorry. I hope you will be OK. hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I am so sorry that happened to you, but sometimes things happen are not meant to be, for a reason, unknown to all , as unfair and cruel it might be. Your baby will come, feel confident and sure, and you will have an easy pregnancy, this time it wasn't it though, hugs to you!

Answer by older at 7:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm so sorry.  If  coming here is too painful, take some time away.  Remember, there are many women here who would be able to help you get through your loss.  When you're ready, come back. 

hugs

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 7:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• feel betterIm sorry to hear that....Why don't you take it one day at a time.   You dont have to totally get away from CM for a while,  Somedays it may help you to get on CM to help others.  I hope you heal emotionally soon....You take care...

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 8:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm so sorry. I know how it feels. =[ Do what you need to do to grieve..but there are miscarriage support groups if you need them. Big hugs.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Good luck. Sometimes you do need to get away. The real world is much more important than anything that goes on on this site.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage and pray that the healing process will begin for you soon.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2010