catnapper!! it's starting to drive me crazy!!!!!!!

my son is 4 months old sleeps all night thank God, but he will not take a nap for ANYTHING he has somewhat been down for that past hour and a half but keeps waking up crying when I get him he just wants to go right back to sleep....at most I get 30 min twice a day...any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No hon, have no advice. Just wanted to let you know I feel ya. My daughter was the EXACT same way. It was a pain in the butt. I would swaddle her really well and sometimes that helped. ;) GL
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 5:31 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Sorry. I can't give you any advice. Unfortunately I am in the same boat as you with my 4 month old daughter. She will sleep all night but I have to fight her to get her to take a nap and if it lasts longer than 10-15 mins I'm thrilled! I have yet to figure out how to rationalize to her that she really needs to take a nap. If I figure out how to do this I will definitely let you know.:)

Anonymous

• ah the catnappers. My 4 month old is the same way. During the day will snooze about 15 minutes maybe 2 or 3 times. But at night she usually goes to sleep between 9 and 9:30 and sleeps till about 4 then gets a bottle and goes back to sleep until i get her up to leave for work. I don't know when it gets better. They just don't want to miss anything i guess.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 5:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• My 8 month old still does it. It's so frustrating! lol I guess it's what I get for having a baby who slept through the night since 2 months old. Good luck!
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 5:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• There is a new product for babies to don't nap or sleep well called the magicsleepsuit. Its like a swaddle blanket and sleepsack in one. Check it out at www.magicsleepsuit.com
    Anonymous