Ive noticed my hair is dull and not pretty anymore idk it feels dull

im 7 weeks and 2 days preg what can i do to make my hair feel more alive

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 7:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Try an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse. Mix 1 tablespoon vinegar with 1 cup of water and poor through your hair and massage in. (keep you eyes closed, don't want vinegar in them!) Continue to wash as usual.
    It worked wonders for me during pregnancy and after.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 7:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• http://www.apple-cider-vinegar-benefits.com/natural-hair-care-product.html
    tobys.mommy

• Use a clarifying shampoo once a week. Then shampoo and condition. I always recommend It's a 10 Miracle Hair Repair products. You can use a leave in or a masque. Either way they are super products.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Are you taking a pre-natel vitamin? Your body is working hard at creating your baby and if you are not getting enough to support both of you, your body will take from you and give to the baby. Take a prenatal fish oil supplement. Eat nuts and avocado and lots of fruits and veggies. Drink tons of water too. Do not wash it everyday..just condition it. Give it a break every few days and do not blow dry or style it. Wear it up those days.

Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 7:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• work extra virgin olive oil through dry hair till completely wet. Soak a towel in water as hot as you can stand it, wring it out and wrap your hair with it. Leave it on until it cools then reheat and put it back on 2 more times. After the third application of the hot towel, wash your hair with shampoo only and style as usual. It won't be greasy, I promise. I do it weekly when I straighten my hair.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• use more conditioner
    Bradswifey720

Answer by Bradswifey720 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 27, 2010