Bloody show Question? adult content

Does everyone experience a "bloody show" , or do some women not have it happen to them? And .. mucuous plug, does that happen to everyone also? I guess lately ive had some discharge, yellowish .. but not like a whole lot. Help!

JessJos

Asked by JessJos at 7:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I didnt have any blood with my 1st 2....my 3rd I did have bloody show...I went that night too....I dont know about the mucous plug....u start losing all kinds of goo (sorry!) there at the end, so who know whats what!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I had a slightly pink tinged mucous discharge when the mucous plug came out. Nothing more.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I did not notice my mucous plug with any of my three and I had no bleeding until I was in labor with contractions under 10 minutes apart.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• OK, you asked so I'm going to answer. I did have a bloody show/ mucous plug with both of my girls. Just kind of a thick mucous discharge with some pick mixed in. Like I said, you asked. I don't think it is something that everyone goes through. And it didn't signify that I was going to go into labor that day, I think it took a few days for labor to begin.
    e_room_steph

Answer by e_room_steph at 2:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2011