Throwing Up? adult content

My son is two months old as of the 16th. He had his two month checkup on monday becaue he was also sick. He'd been having diahreah and throwing up as well as having thrush. The thrush is mostly taken care of by teh meds he was given and we took him agian becuase he now has a really bad cough. The messy diaper buisness is kind of better, hes not constatly pooey and he's not not super liquid, its either really mushy seedy or really hard. But he's still throwing up EVERY TIME he eats. Like it comes out his mouth just pours out and our his nose.
Is this really something I should be concerned about or is it just part of having a bug? Could it be he's suddenly allergic to his formula, which is Similac Isomil Soy? I know the doctor was unconcerned about it at the time but it's just not getting better. Any advice?

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 7:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It's been a week since the Dr.'s visit, and he's not better?  I would take him back in.  He can't just keep throwing up. As far as an allergy goes, it's very possible. You can be fine one day, and develop an allergy the next.  I hope he feels better soon.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 7:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Could also be reflux-ish? If so, try feeding smaller amounts, more often, with opportunity to burp every ounce or so.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 8:02 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• i dont know but i hope you figure it out and get some relief soon....been there and its no fun!!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• We burp every ounce sometiems even half ounce if it seems he may need it sooner. I've even tried doing the feed an ounce then wait for 15. Sometiems he makes it to that next feeding without puking, and sometimes not. It's very furstrating. And I do already have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon, which was SUPPOSED to be for his vacciniations since he was sick last time but I don't know if they'll do them or postpone them agian.
    JadeRDragosani

Comment by JadeRDragosani (original poster) at 9:56 PM on Nov. 21, 2010