Baby Registry help!

I did my registry today. Any advice from moms on what the must-haves are for a newborn/infant. I already registered for bedding, carseat, highchair, humidifier, boppy pillow, playpen, bath stuff, etc...

Kelli1012

Asked by Kelli1012 at 7:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Clothing, blankets, stroller, car seat, diaper pail, sleep sacks, toys, diaper bag, carrier, sling. Just a few of the things that were on my registry.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Don't be afraid to register for things like diapers, wipes and hangers. Onesies are also great to have in abundance, in all different sizes.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Highchairs and play yards and stuff can really wait till later. At this point I'd say I couldn't live without her bouncy chair and swing. The chair is great to bring into the bathroom with you so you can shower! Also breast pumps and nursing covers if you plan to nurse!!
    andria82

Answer by andria82 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Stroller, swing, baby chair
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Look, this is the truth.

If you tell people that you ar having a girl or a boy, they will buy you a bunch of clothes. Thats it. Nothing from your registry. They all want to buy a ton of cute little new born sized clothes that your baby will only wear once.

The blankets and diapers and practical stuff, like nipple cream and bottle brushes and nursing pads and wipes.... That's what you need.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2010