need help gettn home

ok so i moved to texas in may now i want to go back home but i have no job no family no friendfs does any one know how i can go to get help with me and my two kids to get back to philadelphia we are stuck in texas please help me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:44 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Get a job, save your money, and then get there on your own. It seems you got yourself in this, a jobs the only way to get out...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 7:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Call the United Family Services, or Crisis in Texas, ask for info on one way tickets...they usually will assist you...
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You can also post a wish on Wish Upon a Hero. www.wishuponahero.com Its people helping people. If you don't mind me asking why are you stuck in TX? Do you have family in Philly? Where will you go when you get to philly? You can message me in private. I know the owner of the web site and if your story is Dire enough I maybe able to ask them to feature your wish.

christinato

Answer by christinato at 8:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I agree... you need to get a job, save up your money, and get there. It's a long drive, but you can make it.

Why did you move to Texas in the first place?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 9:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2010