Homeschool

Do any of you homeschool your kids? I have 4 kids and my husband wants me to homeschool the kids. But I don't even know where to start or how to?
HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in General Parenting

• http://www.hslda.org/laws/default.asp Check that link out and find out what the laws are in your state... EVERY state is different, so find out the laws and move on from there!!!

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 5:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I homeschool my kindergartener and preschooler...I also have a 2 year old. I love it and so do they! There hasn't been ANY complaints so far!

Like SAHMinIL said, check out hslda.org. You can also just google " (your state's) homeschool laws". Start there. Know your options. You don't need ot buy huge prepackaged curriculum. Some people homeschool for nearly nothing!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I went through the Ohio Virtual Academy. It was free and they sent all materials needed including a computer and printer. Good luck
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 8:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Come to the Happy Homeschooler's group. There's a bunch of nice Mom's there that will be more than happy to help you out.

The first step you need to take is checking out the homeschooling laws for your state.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 5:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2008