What makes you say you have the best husband in the world?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 8:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• What makes me say I have the best husband in the world is that he puts me before he puts himself. He is my best friend and my confidant as he is by my side in every aspect of our marriage and our lives. Be it with the pregnancy roller coaster, or how I feel about ANYTHING. He supports me even if I am wrong, however he doesn't hesitate to let me know if I am wrong. He is strong and wise, and so ambitious. He is there when I need him no matter how serious or ridiculous the need may be and no matter what he loves me. I love my husband and HE is the reason I say HE is the BEST HUSBAND in the WORLD!!
    FirstTimeMom224

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Because I DO have the best Husband in the universe and that is a FACT. He is perfect in my eyes!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• He really supports me in my dreams, as I do for him.

in fact today I had an in home shopping show. He helped put up/take down signs. He moved things for me. And he put up with his crazy mother in law without tearing her a new one. Right now he is watching a football game and folding laundry.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Because he thinks about my happiness before his own.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I don't. Mine really has room for improvement.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 8:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Because he is mine!!!!! because he does a lot around the house and is very affectionate and sweet.

Answer by older at 8:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I don't say it! Yes my husband has some great qualities but he also has his faults so he is not perfect but who is?
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I am the one who needs improvement. :)
    FirstTimeMom224

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Because he just is,and he's all mine! Yes he's not perfect and neither am i, but because he truly loves me and cares he is the best.
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 8:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Because he is perfect in my eyes and for me:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010