Is there anything you can do to improve you chances on conceiving? me and my boyfriend have been trying for 6 months now and no luck :( i would love to have a little one to complete our family .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Do you plan on getting married? I believe in Marriage before having children that way there is full commitment to each other. Make sure you are financially secure and have a good home and a good man. In any case, there is only a 4 day span during a month that you are fertile. Your cevical mucus will be very slimy when you ovulate. If you are over weight it can cause fertility issues. Also if you were on Birth Control it can take up to a year or longer to conceive. My sister in law, it took her nearly 3 years to become pregnant. If you have concerns talk to your OB/GYN. Good Luck.
    zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 8:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Were engaged and plan on geting married next year or sooner ,i beleive in that too commitment means alot to me .we both have a job thank god because the economy sucks lol i have done the ovulation calendars online but half of them say diff things so there prob not giving me the right days but thanks for telling me about the 4 day span because i had no clue .im at a pretty good weight i could loose a few pounds though ,i have been off birth control for 2 yrs ,i have been wanting to go to an obgyn but i havent been able to get around that yet ,but thank you for the advice ,do you have any kids ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Get the book, Taking Charge of your Fertility. It is an excellent book that answers alot of your questions about fertility, tips on getting pregnant, etc. It is awesome! We are on our 5th month of TTC and are hopeful that we will get our BFP again one day!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• ok giirl thanks alot :)
    and good luck to you !
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010