Does anyone buy business supplies that are GREEN?

Starting a business with edibles and would like to be as "green" as I can. Does anyone know of wholesale places/companies that I could purchase packaging, supplies etc for my food items and maybe even office supply stuff? Maybe two totally different answers for these but I'd like to know all the info I can to not only bring great products to my consumers, but to be pro green would be better! Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• The only real business supplies I use are printer paper and toner and I always buy recycled paper and have my toners refilled as opposed to buying new ones (heck of a lot cheaper too!).
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 8:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I buy from walmart or office depot for office supplies. They both have green products. I buy recycled paper and refill my toners as well.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I try to do the best I can.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:02 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• http://www.quill.com/ has fairly high quality green supplies, fantastic customer service, coupons for $20 off $100, and free cookies.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2010