If you didn't go to college, do you have any goals?

I just work a lot. I want to be a great mom, and I am, but I have no "just for me" goals.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• I eventually want to go to college. Right now though, I'm just working on taking care of my family
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I've actually never completed college, but I have gone through and received licenses from EMT/Paramedic School, Respiratory School and most recently, Real Estate. It's like a big collection of licenses! LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm a licensed nursing assistant and plan to get my certification as a medical assistant after our little one is born in May. Just because someone doesn't go to college doesn't mean they don't have goals.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You can have goals even if it doesn't include college. Just be the best you can be at whatever you choose and meet your goals. Start with a short term goal and work up to long term goals..
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• i mean career goals...at this point I'm working until the end
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have a good job, so I guess my goal is to keep being good at it and hopefully get a new position soon. I have topped out at the position I currently hold.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'd love to go back to college but I need to figure out how to jump a certain hurdle first.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I was in school for Accounting and Life Insurance. I am still at that stage deciding on what I want to do with my life.
    I am leaning towards more mentoring, doing something in Church, being involve. I am more focus on the "church life" aspect rather than school. I know my hubby wants me to go back to school real bad, but I don't think that's where I should be. School is nothing but a burden to me right now.

If I can mentor, counsel, reach out to people for the rest of my life, I am willing to do just that.
    LiloViet

Answer by LiloViet at 4:44 AM on Nov. 22, 2010