i have been eating all day :(

i have been eating all day long i had 3 apples, some spanish style rice then i had 2 sandwiches later on and i literally just finished eating my sandwiches (which had a lot on them) and my stomach is already growling :(

i dont feel sick or anything but what the hell! How do you get your hungry-ness to go away? ive been stuffing my face all day long.

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 6:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Get a big glass of water and chug it!!! I did that when it was certain that I'd end up eating the dog....
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:07 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• im in the same situation its ok your baby just might need a little more you have a growing baby in there just eat healthy and youll be just fine
    Anonymous

jasminesmomm175

Answer by jasminesmomm175 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• lol maybe you can try something a little more filling size the healthy stuff doesn't seem to be working... like fries or pasta lol or if that doesn't work then more fruit.. i used to get so hungry my husband would just cut a watermelon in half and put it in my lap.. it fills you up... but you shouldn't worry about eating to much.. specially if you have a fast metabolism
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 6:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I know this isn't the greatest but sugar usuall makes ppl feel full. I know how you feel ive been eating a meal like every two hours. Im afraid to see my wieght tomorow at my appt. lol
    Anonymous

• Sounds fine to me ... you're eating for two. One tip: drink milk. Our bodies actually gauge hungry-ness with a measure of calcium. So milk can help a lot. (I hope you aren't lactose intolerant, but you could probably use calcium-fortified soymilk or rice milk) Oddly enough, cottage cheese does NOT have calcium for you, unless it says "calcium-enriched". And remember that for your body to absorb the calcium in milk or yogurt, there has to be some fat - so don't choose skim milk or non-fat yogurt or you WON'T be getting the calcium listed on the label. Go for at least 1% milk or low-fat yogurt.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 6:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• MarlyeGirl is right drink more water. The more water you drink the less likely you are to find yourself eating and wanting to eat everything in site.

momofalilboy

Answer by momofalilboy at 6:11 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i actually dont drink milk at all. lol ehhh
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• You are NOT eating for two!!! You only need like 400 calories more than usual! At least is sounds like you're making healthy choices though! I'd go with the water too.
    Anonymous

• urgh i am going through the same thing.. I just ate 3 cheese crisps.. I cant stop either.
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 8:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2008