I need Advice

Right now I am so misberable and bored my ex is causing problems and my new friend has started saying he will only stay on the weekend well this weekend yesterday grandson had a birthday party no busses run on Sundays I have spoken to my friend only a few times today my ex has a few things here and mail still coming but he wonts to argue most of the time I know I am missing my friend and dreading my ex in the morning.

I wont my ex to hopefully have a place to stay next week get his things and leave us alone how do I deal with this I do not like feeling like this at all I need my rest I have a 17 year old hanicapped daughter and I wont is nothing to go wrong we cant spend Thanksgiving together gosh I just feel I am not going to sleep good at all tonight I am about to cry how do you deal with an ex who just causes trouble I hate this

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Put your foot down and don't take the crud he gives you. Then try to have minimal exposure. In the meantime, try to relax and enjoy the quiet you have this moment. Good luck.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Take a deep breath and take care of yourself and your daughter. Tell him to get his shit or you will throw it out.
    kansasmom1978

Answer by kansasmom1978 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2010