at what point is being emotional and weepy too emotional and weepy??

anytime my DD (4 mos) does a new thing or just makes me really happy, i tear up..like i love her so much that it just over flows...explaining to my 5 yr old nephew that he should donate some toys because some kids dont have as much as him, i get a lump in my throat...i want to start attending a church but church sermons always get to me and make me cry and im afraid to do that in front of people i dont know...it happens at least twice a day...i dont think im depressed tho...and i was never this way before i got pregnant...am i just emotional and full of love and seeing the beauty in everything or am i having some sort of hormonal deal that turns me into a puddle anytime i see a puppy or a baby on a commercial?????

mamagee1218

Asked by mamagee1218 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Health

• Aww. It might be hormones, it might be just your new found purpose in life, it might be... all sorts of things. If it isn't bothering you then I woudln't worry about it. If it is, maybe talk to a professional about it? Doesn't seem like the worst plight in life to have, though. : )
    DazzlednSeattle

Answer by DazzlednSeattle at 9:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It sounds like the hormones are taking over!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 9:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Totally normal. It never goes away. Welcome to being a mom. I thought it was "hormones" as well after my twins were born. They turned two in July. Ya it really never goes away.... I'm 34 and my mom's youngest and SHE STILL HAS THIS ISSUE...lol
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 11:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I NEVER cried watching commercials, or even sad movies, until I became a mom. Those darn mommy hormones turn on all kinds of stuff. :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 12:58 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I think is probably the hormone fluxuation in your body from after having kids... it changes you... forever, but it isn't a bad thing though, and it may or may not ever go away.
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 10:04 AM on Nov. 24, 2010