Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was your plan?

We are trying for our 1st (for 7 months now)... and want to know what worked for you???

How often and what days did you BD?

 
isabellem

Asked by isabellem at 9:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 13 (1,340 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • Using FAM (charting cervical mucus and basal body temperature). It's worked for me the first try all 3 times that I have been pregnant. My doctor recommended it because he did his internship in a fertility clinic and said that the first thing the fertility doctor would tell his patients to do was to chart for 3 months and then come back. He said over 90 percent of the patients who innitially came in for a consultation would be pregnant within the 3 month mark. The other 10% or so would need to come back for continued fertility treatment.

    Apparently most people are just missing their ovulation date.
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

  • We tried for a year before we ended up going to infertility. I went on Clomid for a few months then switched to Letrozol and finally got pregnant. I had an ultrasound mid month to see if the meds were working and then had timed intercourse accordingly. Before all that craziness, we just did it every other day. It was fun, but apparently not effective for us! lol
    toriandgrace

    Answer by toriandgrace at 9:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • I went off my bc and bought a home ovulation test kit, it helped me get pregnant ....you have to know when you are ovulating.....
    michaux

    Answer by michaux at 10:17 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • I googled ovulation calculator and put in my LMP and it gave me the dates when I was most fertile. I had intercouse that entire week. I got a positive pregnancy test 3 weeks later.
    melliesmom1207

    Answer by melliesmom1207 at 12:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN