Anyone up to it?

can someone please start a group for moms helping their kids w/ homework! Don't you ever not know how to answer a simple question from their homework? Moms could post their kids homework questions- it would be very helpful--- please don't reply to this w/ "why dont you start it"- i'm not up to it okay? hopefully one of you is. And NO. This is not like cheating answers. Thanks. : ) BY the way- does anyone else think that this is a good idea for a group? Suggestions to make it better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• Truly, it is NOT cheating. The best way to learn is to get stuck on a question, wrestle with it a little - and then get the answer right away while you're still working on it. Waiting until school the next day is not nearly as helpful; the child is no longer thinking about it. ... I have no savvy when it comes to these types of sites - it is all I can do to find my way around the Answers spots. But I would be delighted to answer your homework questions - I was a teacher and also homeschooled our 3 kids during parts of their educations, and they all got excellent grades & total scholarships to college. If I can help, give me a heads-up !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 6:16 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• good idea! a teacher of some sort could start it! but smart people that could join could answer some questions if our kids didnt know the answers, its really a good idea!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• There is a group called Cafemom Tutors. It seems that they are geared for this sort of thing. here is the link http://www.cafemom.com/group/31773/
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 7:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008