Need ideas on what to feed my dd?

My dd is nine months old and has nine teeth! I have her on table foods since she refuses to eat baby food! She likes pasta and green beans and apples, pears, carrorts. Wat else can I feed her? Could I give her meat? Sorry first time mom I'm new to this!

Thanks ladies!

Caroline2010

Asked by Caroline2010 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can definitely give her meat if she will eat it. chop it up super fine and mix it in with other stuff so it is easier. chicken is really good, and roast, they get more tender and easier for a little one to get down. hamburger was difficult for my kids til they were a little older. if she is already getting table foods, as long as your meals do not have typical allergens in them (shellfish, nuts, things like that) you can chop it fine and give her the same things you are eating.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• avocado is a lovely thing to try now!

mangos are fun and different. yogurts, too.... and try kinds of rice mixed w/ different veg
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• She can eat anything you eat! My son ate salmon, cous cous, green beans, waffles, cheese, apples (cut up in small pieces), bananas, yogurt, hamburger, casseroles, pork, potatoes, all kinds of stuff! I don't use baby food. when they first start solids I just mash the table food. My 11 month old eats ust about everything, as long as I cut up the harder things.

Congrats on your first!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Cheerios.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• yeah i forgot she likes yogurt and avocado, and oranges, she loves puffs but i would like more ideas for meals! thanks ladies!
    Caroline2010

Comment by Caroline2010 (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2010