How much does your Hubby help you with Dinner on weekends? When you cook it all week and weekends come around.

How often does he offer to help????? Our kids ask me if I need help more than he does!!! Pretty sad....I must say!!! Sorry venting!!!!!!

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 9:28 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Whoever gets home first starts cooking its usually 1x a work week he cooks but he does help on weekends. Or I cook something I know he doesn't like ;)
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• cooking is a huge de-stresser for my husband, it calms him, makes him happy, feel good, smile. he cooks 99% of our meals! I, however, cook 99% of the kids meals.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• mine helps cook when i say i dont feel like cooking and its up to him. but if im cooking unless i ask for him to do something he stays out of the way. he helps the most when it comes to doing the dishes.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• He helps all the time!!
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 9:34 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My husband cooks on his days off or we go out to dinner! On rare occasion will I cook when he is off but he likes to cook so I have no worries!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My husband makes breakfast on the weekends, he is not much of a cook for other meals. He is good at picking something up if I just don't feel like cooking and can't find something quick.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My husband doesn't cook at all. Well, I guess that is not true. :D He will put something in the oven for me if I have it all ready to go. And he does grill during the summer. If I am sick and asleep, or gone, he will fix lunch for the kids. Other than that, meals are up to me! Even when sick.

He plays with the kids all the time when he is home! I have to remember how much I prefer that. The kids LOVE having him home and being able to spend time with him. He will run errands with them, do chores with them, read and play with them all day. I love that he is such a great father and I wouldn't trade that for him cooking any meals!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I just woke up from a nap, and he had dinner ready :)
    I'm very lucky, he helps clean and cook, even when he's working.
    It's actually one of our squabbles as I think who ever is working that day, shouldn't be doing that stuff.
    Mrsvixen69

Answer by Mrsvixen69 at 9:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My husband usually takes over the cooking on the weekends. Its kind of his thing. I do breakfast on sat and he does dinner. Sunday i get breakfast in bed and he takes care of everything the rest of the day;...its my day "off".
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Not at all because I can not cook when others are around and he is just a clumsy mess when he tries to help!

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 10:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2010