do shave before, after, or during your shower?

I was wondering is you wash up in the shower and then shave or if you shave before you get in the shower or if you shave after you get out of the shower

goodnightmama

Asked by goodnightmama at 12:20 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Health

• I shave while I'm in the shower. I usually wash myself and then I shave. Sometimes I might turn off the shower and just have water come out of the faucet while I shave so I can sit and do it.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 12:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I shave during my shower. Its alot quicker and easier for me.
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 12:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Well I have 5 kids 7 and under so I have to do everything in a rush so I wash wash my hair and while its conditioning I wash off and then I shave while standing,lol and then wash off again and then rinse out my conditioner, it takes me like 4 minutes,lol!
    Patty24momof5

Answer by Patty24momof5 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• For years , Ive been shaving after my shower. I find that I do a better job if i do it after my shower.
    Supermom253

Answer by Supermom253 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I run a shallow bath and shave. Then, I drain the tub and take my shower. I find that it saves our water bill because the water isn't running while I am shaving.
    Nicollynne

Answer by Nicollynne at 2:47 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I usually shave in the shower, but I am liking Nicollynne's answer, maybe I will try that, LOL!
    cldetary

Answer by cldetary at 5:43 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• i soap myself then shave while i let my conditioner set in
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 6:29 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• If the girls are being good or Jon's home, I shave in the shower. If the girls are having an off day, I wait till Beth's taking a nap and just do it then.
    bluiidmommy

Answer by bluiidmommy at 8:36 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I DONT CONSERVE WATER SORRY !!! So i get in let the shampoo soak in my hair, lather up one leg shave rinse everything off and out then i move onto conditioner and lather up the other lets rinse that all off and to top it all off body wash all over ooolllaaahhhh laaaa. Towel dry for best results with a little lotion to control stretch marks hahaaha
    GoldieLocks18

Answer by GoldieLocks18 at 12:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I shave during showering.
    Kristie_S

Answer by Kristie_S at 2:42 AM on Jul. 9, 2008