I think we're going to have a fight to the death. adult content

My husband threw out his back a week ago. Three days before that was the last time we had sex. And then his computer went caput. He is addicted to World of Warcraft. I swear he has whined an complained more in the last few hours than he did the whole time his back bothered him.

I'm already treading thin ice because of the dry spell and this restless, whiny man who keeps complaining about boredom when there's a bunch of stuff eh could be doing (like playing with kids, sanding down the coffee table for refinishing, doing the dishes, reading something, etc) is going to crack it.

How can I handle this? How can I keep my patience and not challenge him to a deathmatch?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 9:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Ha! Well he's letting his inner man out. Most men I know whine more that a 13 year old girl going to her first formal dance stag and on the rag...omg!
    I have headphones and I use them lol
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• tell him to take off his dress because his tea party is over!!! he needs to man up and help you out instead of wasting time bitching like a girl on her period...uugghhhhhhh!!!! im so glad to be single.
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• screw him!rolling on floor

dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:39 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• LOL! I wish, dancin :p He's not interested.
    Ati_13

Comment by Ati_13 (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Lol, mamagee, I guess it's not so much that he's actually whining, it's his attitude. "ugh, I guess I'll go play the 360... oh wait, I sold most of my games. Ugh." And then pout about it for an hour lol. His vibe is just so negative and whiny it's rubbing off on me and driving me crazy.
    Ati_13

Comment by Ati_13 (original poster) at 9:46 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Boo f-ing hoo.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'd go see my sister-my brother-my preacher-someone to get away from him! And when he asked where and why-I'd tell him!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Omg I think you're married to a relative of MY hubs. The whole bein a bitch whiny sorry for himself attitude makes me want to puke. A few weeks ago he was being a total dink over something SO INCREDIBLY stupid I totally lost my mind and had to leave before I stuck my pen in his jugular! We have twin 2 year olds and I told him I don't need another pouty tantrum thrower THANK YOU VERY MUCH! AUGH!
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 11:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• No your not selfish. =D Men tend to amplify little situations. For example when there sick they like to be taken care of and catered to and what not. My advice is to go to a family members house or a friends house for a little while to get away from him. When your irritated, that's usually when things get said that don't need to be said.
    MadHatter09

Answer by MadHatter09 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• OMG. What would any of us ever do without the computer? BUT, it takes us away to what it the most important! I say only be on line or play games for a few hours a day, anything more is a real problem!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:58 AM on Nov. 22, 2010