How do you get into the Christmas Spirit?

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• The first snowfall always helps. Christmas music, take out the decorations, watch "Elf" every year, some Christmas baking :)
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 9:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Wrapping gifts, playing Christmas music, baking goodies, and watching all of my favorite holiday movies.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm always dreaming of a white Christmas
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• with a drink lol just kidding i listen to christmas music and start my decorating
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:30 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Oh it's been WONDERFUL today! But I already put up the Christmas decorations inside the house (except the tree) two days ago, so that helps. Then today, it's been snowing lightly all day. So pretty to look out and see the dusting of snow on the ground and on all the evergreen trees. Also we have a radio station here that plays continuous Christmas music from the beginning of November. And watching Christmas movies always helps!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:07 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Just something that happens this time of year. Don't do anything in particular, just seem to be there already.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:44 AM on Nov. 22, 2010