what does it mean to get these feelings in your belly? It actually feels like a baby kicking lol

I get theis very often it actually feels like a baby kicking or something. But I am not pregnant. What is this? It does it a couple times at a time and throughout the day usually when I am sitting is when I notice it. What is it?

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Health

• Probably gas bubbles or the movement of your intestines as they work. I get that too :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• i get it too and yes it does feel like baby kicks but i know that im not preggo due to the fact that i had a tubal. its most likely gas or intestinal movement but i kinda like it, it reminds me of when i was pregnant with my babies.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I've been wondering the SAME thing...I keep getting them at least once a day, if not a little more, and I only started noticing it in the last month or so. But I've taken tests (not because of movement) and have gotten negative results, and my belly certainly doesn't look like I'm pregnant with a baby that is able to kick and me feel it. But then I get paranoid because my SIL went into labor, full-term, not knowing she was pregnant...she never got the "pregnant" belly, wasn't a bigger girl to begin with, had her "period" every month, and thought it was gas...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 10:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• phantom kicks, gas. i get it quite often too, my youngest is 3 and a half and my tubes are tied, and lets just say i know there is no way i am pregnant, and i still get those feelings on a regular basis.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• This reminds me of the movie "Aliens" GL Go get checked!
    Anonymous