Do birth control pills (with estrogen and progestin) make you feel more "normal" than progestin-only b.c.?? adult content

I'm switching from Implanon, an under the skin progestin implant, to regular Ortho Tri Cyclen birth control pills. I haven't been on the pill in 10 years.... I'm hoping the pill will make me feel in the mood more often.
For those mommies who have had both... which one did you like better, and which one made you feel more like your normal self?

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 10:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Before DD, I was on Seasonale...I never had any problems with it. After, any BC made me whacky. You may need to just try them out to see. Just keep in mind that it can take 3 months for your body to regulate to them.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• oh... well I hope it at least keeps me from getting preggers...
    brandyj

Comment by brandyj (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• For me, YES! Progestin only makes me psycho, I gain tons of weight, lose my hair, and tons of other problems.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:15 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Actually I have NO clue, so BUMP!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:35 AM on Nov. 22, 2010