I feeling so hurt over my seperation and i had to move with my 2 boys back to my parents house I really hope my ex changes and knows what he has lost. Also how is the best way to handle this I feel so bad but it is so hard to do it all on my own

rbest14

Asked by rbest14 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• My best advice is to find as many support people as you possibly can. I've been a single mama for a few years now and still don't have a support system, but I just never have the time..., but if you can find time, I recommend it highly!! You will NEED it!
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 10:29 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Thank you I appreciate it. How have you delt with being a single mom for a few years. Were you married? How many children do you have?
    rbest14

Comment by rbest14 (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Cry at night, pray to God for guidance and strength and keep your chin up. Life throws some real curve balls sometimes, but good can come out of bad. Hang in there.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 10:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You are so right and Yes I always have god first and I truely believe that this will pass and it will be better soon. It is just hard to not be able to things and have my privacy I'm 28 years old and feel like I can't take it and i get frustrated. i do the best i can for my boys and i don't really go out alone and have time to breathe and vent with anyone.
    rbest14

Comment by rbest14 (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I have some truly great friends, who when I can't hold my chin up they hold it for me. They make me get out of the house and do things. Don't you have a girlfriend you could go have coffee or lunch with? Have your parents watch the kids for a couple of hours every once in a while?

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 11:20 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• To answer your question, yeah I was married but only for 3 years. I have 1 little boy. How have I dealt with it? I really couldn't tell you because most of the time I honestly don't know how to manage. I really thought it'd be a lot easier than this and it's not... nobody really understands what it's like unless they've gone through it.. it's really hard.. physically, economically, spiritually and emotionally. If you want to ever talk, you can send me a msg... I honestly don't have anyone else for support except my mom and God.. but somehow I've made it this far... :)
    momofonelilguy

Answer by momofonelilguy at 12:33 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Hold your head up high, Mama! Be strong for your kids. I hope you can find happiness again, it must be so hard :((
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:18 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I hope he realizes what he has and tells you how he feels..
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 1:30 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I know all to well how you feel. I've been there and back. The best advice I can give is do everything now that you never did for yourself before. Become the pre-married you but with wisdom and your best cheerleaders ever.......your kids. My husband left the house but was back begging 5 months later. In the end I was the one with the control and I truly loved who I had become. It was scarry at first I had no job no money. I had no idea what in the world I was going to do. I allowed myself 2 weeks to wallow in self pity because it is a shocking hurt and it takes time to catch your breath. In the end I really had to take some time decide if I even wanted my relationship back. The choice was mine. Be warned I dont know all the details but your husband will only do to you what you allow him t
    NativeMommy123

Answer by NativeMommy123 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 22, 2010