Are you a bitch on CM just because you can be? adult content

Or is it really how you are? Does hiding behind a computer make you more tough? Or would you say those things to others to their faces? Just wondering.... :)

WoWer.Mama

Asked by WoWer.Mama at 10:22 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think so. I try to be honest and helpful, and I hope others are doing the same :)
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 10:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Excellent question...someone was just bitchy on one of my questions and hid behind the anon option...figures
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 10:24 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I'm not that way but if someone asks for my opinion, I'm not going to sugar coat it.

I will be polite just like if you were standing right in front of me.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

•  i don't think I'm bitchy..i may be opinionated..but that doesn't necessarily mean bitchy..LOL

alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Actually, I'm less sarcastic on CM than in real life. Sarcasm doesn't tranlate well on the computer. There are so many times I read a question and a quip pops into my mind. About 98% of the time, I am able to refrain from posting it.
    Most of the time, if a question annoys me, I just skip it. I was raised if you don't have any thing nice to say, don't say anything at all. I try to follow that. Try, there is that 2% of the time......
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• and besides that who are you to say that were bitchy, when your only on level 2..youve been here for what an HOUR??

haha ok, thats sounds bitchy!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I think there's only been a couple occasions on here where I've been what could be considered bitchy, but they were asinine questions where the poster either had to be a troll, or complete dumbass (for lack of better words). I can honestly say if I were to meet someone like said posters in real life, I'd be exactly the same because I can't stand people like that whether they're in the computer world, or real world.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• DAMN
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 10:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Only takes an hour to get to know what CM is like! And I have been here before and left...so I know. Everyone has their opinion of bitchy...some may not think something or someone is...and others may. It's YOUR opinion of being a bitch I want....are you one cuz you can be behind a computer screen?
    WoWer.Mama

Comment by WoWer.Mama (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• LOL @ only a level 2
    WoWer.Mama

Comment by WoWer.Mama (original poster) at 10:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2010