has anyone owned the angel care baby movement monitor? if so, did it work well? is it worth the money?

lovinsophie

Asked by lovinsophie at 6:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• YES, I had one and I really liked it. Although My Baby ended up being a co-sleeper and My dog chewed the wire on the movement senceor in half.. But I would recommend it, Also you can find them alot cheaper on ebay..
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 6:21 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I should say that right now she is cosleeping in the family bed, and my hubby sleeps on the couch. i want my hubby back!
    lovinsophie

Answer by lovinsophie at 6:25 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• We have one and I LOVE it. I can sleep at night knowing he is safe. We didn't get the delux one or whatever it's called... just the standard.
    We have never had a false alarm, unless we forget to turn it off and take him out of the crib.
    If you get one, know that you need something to put under the mattress to put the monitor on... we bought a floor tile from Home Depot that was the right size for lik $2.
    Also the monitor doesn't work if you have a ceiling fan or anything else that might cause vibrations... it's THAT sensitive that it thinks the baby is in the crib.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i didnt know it was that sensitive. thanks! i think im going to go buy one!
    lovinsophie

Answer by lovinsophie at 10:10 PM on Nov. 4, 2008