moms of 3 or more.... I need vehicle advice!

Hi moms! I need a vehicle that can fit at least three in the back and I can't decide on what to get. I thought the best people to ask would be moms who actually drive around with three little people in the back! I don't want a minivan; been there, done that. It didn't work for us. I also don't want a gas pig as I live out of town and I'd spend a fortune in gas every month. Do you love what you're driving? Hate it? Any advice? Thanks!

Gandeluv

Asked by Gandeluv at 10:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• I Love my Range Rover! It fits 3 in the back seat.( Our boys are 14, 8 and 7 yrs old, 2 in booster seats).. It also has enough cargo space to hold a 106 lb German Shepherd, and you don't have to fold the seats down to fit him in there!! The seats do all fold down as well so you can do a whole lot of shopping!! lol.. So there's my pick. GL on your search!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• dodge durango with 3 rows seats -- comfortable and not too bad on gas
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 10:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• well we have a mini van.. a suburban and a durango... we also have had a land rover which couldnt fit 3carseats so it had to go.....
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 10:47 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• ford freestyle - gas mileage of a car, but is all wheel drive and handles like an suv in bad weather. 3rd row seating, middle seats fold ahead for easy access to the back, all seats fold down flat if you need them too, or individual seats fold down and come out easily too. small, but very roomy, fits car seats really nicely. the only thing i have noticed is they did not make it for long - and now i have been seeing ford taurus "wagons" that are pretty much identical.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 11:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• i have a dodge caravan... I love love love it.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:58 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• That's so funny MrsLeftlane, we are thinking Range Rover, but wanted to see what other vehicles might also be good!
    Gandeluv

Comment by Gandeluv (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• we have 5, th Dodge Grand Caravan LS is the best seats 8!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 6:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I love my olds silhouette but they don't make them anymore. 3 rows of seating, dual sliders & good on gas. In town it averages 26 mpg.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2010