ladies i have a powerpoint due in 3 hours...

And I'm having a total brain fart on what to do it on. I dispise this class,.. not to sound snobby but it really is beneath me, I do not need a class on Office 2007, I've been using it since day 1 but there was no way for me to test out of the class. It's not in me to make a "simple" powerpoint that they are asking for, it's just not. All the ones I make are fancy with animations, sounds, all the bells and whistles.. can you imagine once i get my hands on office 2010 in a few weeks?!?! anywho.. this is supposed to be a simple PP that i could slap together in 20 minutes, but i am having a brain fart on what to do it on.. here is what they say:

what is your fave sport hobby or interest? convince others to share you enthusiasm. include any historical info about it, create a slide to convey info about how your audience can become involved, blah blah blah blah..

any ideas?

mhaney03

Asked by mhaney03 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in

• Do it on food... everyone loves food and you can add tons of pictures and restaurants
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:14 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• GOT ONE DUE IN A COUPLE WEEKS MYSELF IN SAME BOAT
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 11:08 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• If it were me, I would probably do mine on homebirth. I know what you mean about it being beneath you, I was in the same boat earlier this year and I dropped the class until they make it for 2010. Anyway, if it were my project I would probably include slides about the slanderous campaigns by OBs in the early 1900s, statistics showing how home birth is just as safe as a hospital birth under normal circumstances, how rewarding it can be for a mother and anyone else there if that's what she really wants, etc. I'm sorry if I'm no help lol. This is making my mind go blank, too. Bump!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• LOL it's funny you say that cause i was gonna use an old PP i have from the school i transferred from and it was from my nutrition class.. but there's no "history" in it.. not sure what kind of history you could put there.
    mhaney03

Comment by mhaney03 (original poster) at 11:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Make it seasonal. The history of St. Nicholas and then what it has evolved to today. I'm sure you can add in lots of Santa and Christmas pictures.

PS I've never heard of prof complaining that someone went "above and beyond." If you add sounds and animations I don't see what the big deal is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Nov. 22, 2010