This Question IS very TMI... adult content

Hello everyone. I have quite the problem. I have been needing sex like constantly lately and I have never been that way... HOWEVER, my Dr. and my OB have both said "No" to sex for three weeks (so far). So I am going crazy with a desire almost to the point of a longing for my husband that I can't do anything about. How can I remedy this or at least make it less trying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Yeah, I never give mine oral(I have jaw issues), but hey gives to me all the time. He says he would rather do something we both enjoy, rather than me just doing it to do it ya know? Many guys are like that. Sorry about the spotting. Are you early in your pregnancy?
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 7:21 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• have a clitoral orgasm, no penetration = no risk of infection
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 10:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• How does he feel about it? Maybe you are making too big of a deal out of it? There is a chance he is ok with not having you give him oral if you don't enjoy it. What about manual?
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 11:07 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• have you tried just clitoral stimulation?
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 10:51 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• are you pregnant?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Ask your dr what you can and cant do. Sometimes ANY type of orgasm can be bad. Other times its just penetration they want you to avoid. You need to clarify with your dr.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 10:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• What about clitoral stim? Or is it the orgams that is a no?
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• gulfcoastmom4, yes I am pregnant 11 weeks along actually. My Dr. has said that oral sex is good and safe. Here's the kicker though... I worry about being able to satisfy my hubby because frankily I strongly dislike giving oral sex. However, he will be deprived as well so I think I should drop my pride and be just as helpful to him as he is to me... Do you think?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• This is true. My hubby is pretty understanding to my likes and dislikes. And you are right maybe I am making to big a deal out of it. He'll be home soon so we can talk about it then. Thank you so much for all your help ladies. *HUGS*
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• why does the doctors say NO sex for 3 weeks???
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2010