Pillow Pets

Anyone else have kids that want these for Christmas? My mom told me they were out last year, but I hadn't heard about them until just a few months ago. My 13 year old wants the dolphin one, and she wants her 2 year old sister to get the unicorn one. What they don't know is that's what they're getting from Grandma. Thanks Grandma!

badgirl44654

Asked by badgirl44654 at 10:50 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Holidays

• OMG, this is too funny! I was just in the grocery store the other day when my 4-year old saw one and told me he wanted one for Christmas--I think he may have also seen it on a commercial (which is why I support videos vs DH). He then told me that my 3-year old wanted the ladybug one. I've never even heard of these things! I guess I need to watch more TV!
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 11:23 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My kids want them too :) I think they're cute!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 10:59 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yes, we are actually selling them this year!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:55 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My daughter got the unicorn for her birthday in june and she loves it. She wants the dolphin one, and toys r us has them right now for $19.99 so I might get her one. Also, Bed Bath and Beyond had them for $19.99 last time I looked, and they always give out those 20% off coupons in the mail so check there.They have a cute purple hippo too :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:02 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have never seen or heard of them? Where would I look?
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 11:03 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• So cute! I see them at the malls, and in just about every store I go in.
    anony-mous

Answer by anony-mous at 11:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• My child, nieces and nephew have one and love it.

We have seen them at Walgreens, Target and the Hallmark store.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Yep! My four year old is asking Santa for the unicorn. It's been in the closet for a few months (before they had them EVERYWHERE I saw it at Walgreens and figured I better pick it up).
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:04 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• 1st time i've seen them this year. I have boys but i think they are cute. At Wal-Mart for $20, Dollar General for $15.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I was dissapointed to not find them on sale anywhere for Black Friday! I have 3 kids that want 1, so thats 60 bucks on stupid pillows! I dont think thats gonna be happening!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:26 AM on Nov. 22, 2010