Sex... It isn't good... adult content

We've been together 4 years, sexwas good, but now it's not. It's like he got smaller, or I got looser... Ugh, I don't know what to do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I have had the same thing happen to me. I know for me I had just lost the passion. We had been so hot and heavy in the begining that we just kinda burned out. He still thought it was good but for me it was like he wasn't hitting it as good as he used to. I would advise trying to do something to make yourself feel sexier and more in the mood. Just do whatever it is that puts you in the mood and ask him to help. Don't tell him that he feels smaller it will shatter his ego. Just let him know that your not getting as much as you used to out of sex but don't make it feel like it's his fault. Just think of what it is you think would help get you back to how you used to feel and ask him to help. If it means that he is going to make you feel better in bed he should hav eno problem with helping.
    scarletann808

Answer by scarletann808 at 12:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Talk to your doctor.
    mommy6xover

Answer by mommy6xover at 11:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Do kegals to tighten up "down there" Just pretend to be stopping and starting peeing. (Weird sounding, but it does help).
    TaraK.

Answer by TaraK. at 3:51 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Ouch...
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:01 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• is it just bad or is it painful?
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 11:02 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• You need to be more specific...You just can't throw in the towel so quick. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:04 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• It's bad, there's not alot of friction. Like I can barely feel him in there...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Maybe you're not as excited/in the mood?
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:06 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Me and my dh had some problems but we talk to each other about it. We both knew the other wasn't getting what we wanted in the end. After sometime we are back to the we felt years ago and we have been together for 7.5 years
    3momamber

Answer by 3momamber at 11:10 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Um...it got smaller? Have you had babies?
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 11:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010