What do you think it means?

My pelvis hurts a lot as if I've been having hard sex. I'm 30 weeks into my pregnancy and haven't had sex in over a month. Sometimes I have a sharp pain in my anal area too. Nothing "hurts" so bad that I can't stand it, but what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Health

• When I was pregnant with my daughter I had something similar. My vagina hurt and it was so bad that I couldn't have sex. I found out that it was a condition (I forget the name) where the muscles lining the vagina contract. Kegals helped relieve the pain and it eventually went away.

Perhaps you're experiencing something similar. If you're really worried I would talk to your doctor or midwife.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 12:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2008