Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure if anyone might know,

If a couple has to do IVF cycles and the only state that deals with and works wih IVF Insurance, is Mass. would that couple have to move to Mass. just to do the IVF?

Answer Question

Asked by RhodaD10 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 3 (21 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Not sure. It would be best to ask the insurance company. Probably not though you would have to go there for treatments. Best of luck.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

  • You should be able to go to any "in network" facilities but you'll have to ask the insurance company.

    Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:28 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

  • hmm not sure

    Answer by san78 at 12:08 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.