i have a pain in my uterus, and it just started, and it feels like something is stabbing me, what could it be?

it's just an unimaginable pain. me and my boyfriend have sex, and i'm on birth control, & he uses the pull out method, so i'm positive i'm not pregnant. but it hurts when it's pushed on, and it'll randomly hurt as well, it doesn't happen before or after a period or anything, it's kindof just random. and it concerns me. sometimes it'll hurt when i poop as well.

anonymous875

Asked by anonymous875 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Health

• .........
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 11:18 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Do u get routine check ups with ur gyno if not GO! It could b something serious... Sex is supposed to b enjoyable not uncomfortable. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• i would get this checked out ,but after sex you are to go pee this pain could be the cause
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:35 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• it's not the sex i don't think.
    because we've been having sex for a while and this JUST happened.
    anonymous875

Comment by anonymous875 (original poster) at 11:37 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Just because your b/f pulls out is NOT a reliable method for not getting pregnant. U can still get pregnant cause of the pre cum on the tiop of your b/f thingy and that also has sperm. But since u r on birth control,. tthe odds are very slim that u r not pregnant. But u should still a pregnancy test. Or your doc will make take one anyway.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2010