What to do?

well i was just on the phone with my boyfriend the baby dad and his dad wants to move to houston and take him with him for 6 months to take him with him and i just do not know if i can be 6 months away from him he wants to do so much with his life but i do not know if i can deal with him moving to houston he wants me to go but i got my family here and that is way to far for me to go and be away from mine i just do not know what to do im having a kid and now he has to pick me and his son or his dad which he just got back with

lilmama011

Asked by lilmama011 at 11:18 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Take your time. You both sound too young. It might be flighty to move away at this point you need your family now. You do not need to be in an uncertain new relationship.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Do you have a job here? Does he? Is he guaranteed a job in Houston? I don't think you sound like you want to move, so you shouldn't have to. He needs to man up and take responsibility for his unborn child.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 11:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• if he honestly has to think about what to do, then he is not a real man. he is having a baby with you. he doesn't get to go and do his own thing now. he needs to stick around and help raise his child.
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 11:21 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• its his dad tht is wanting him to go with him he is just 18 but we've been together since he was 15 were expecting in feb but i just dont know
    lilmama011

Comment by lilmama011 (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Personally I do not feel he should go while you are pregnant! What is he thinking? His priority should be YOU & the unborn BABY!!! I think his Dad can wait!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 2:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• they not planning on going till sumtime but it sucks he might be gone 4 bout 6 monthes unless he moved there
    lilmama011

Comment by lilmama011 (original poster) at 2:15 AM on Nov. 22, 2010