just woundering please help

when i had my son 15 months ago i had a c-section and where the scar is i still dont have any feeling there is that normal please help thanks Theresa

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 11:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Health

• Yes it's very normal. I had my c-section 3 years ago and still have no feeling. After my first one, I got the feeling back a year or so later. Second one went bad and I had a little bit. But this time, there's still nothing.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• i would go see your doctor just to make sure
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:31 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• I didn't have a c-section, but I had an emergency surgery on my ovary which gave me the same scar as a c-section. I didn't have feeling in that area for over a year and my dr said it was completely normal. It never hurts to talk to your doctors about your concerns, but I would say it's not worth making a special appointment for. Just mention it next time you see them.
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 12:08 AM on Nov. 22, 2010