help

ladies can i keep my mind clear of bad thought my blood work came back abnormal from the afp test and i am so scared there is something wrong with the baby i just want a healthy baby my other 2 are and im scared for this one cuz of that test... i have to wait for the apt to be made by the specialist for a ultrasound i guess i dont have a question just scared never been through this before

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 11:26 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you need to talk you can pop on the IM on here, I'm sorry I was so late in accepting your friend invite last night...
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• ((((HUGS)))) Hope all is well with you baby hun, and keep in mind no matter what happens that baby will love you unconditionally and same goes for you.
    ChristianJMommy

Answer by ChristianJMommy at 11:33 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• ((((((hugs))))) everything will work out for you and the baby if you need a friend to talk to im here
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Mine came back the same way on my third child and I was 38 at the time. There was nothing wrong with her. I refused to do an amneo due to risk of complications. I think with any test there is a chance that it is wrong. I just decided to leave it in God's hands and not to worry about it. She is a health soon to be 8 yr old. Good luck and God bless.
    karensue65

Answer by karensue65 at 3:52 AM on Nov. 22, 2010