Bathing Baby question

My baby is to big for his baby bath now, but he doesn't sit up by himself yet. What kind of products are out there to help keep him a float and safe in the bath?

And no, I don't want to use the kitchen sink..

madamlinwe

Asked by madamlinwe at 11:30 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We had a baby seat for in the regular bathtub for after the baby tub. It was like a circle seat the wrapped around to help hold up the baby, but depending on how old he is, you may have to still help him in it some. It would at least help you in keeping a free hand to bathe him with though :)
    CJM_SHM

Answer by CJM_SHM at 12:02 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• there are baby tub where it stcks to the bath tub but you may have to help him sit up though good luck
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 11:32 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Maybe he might fit in one of those baby bath/ chair things.. that what I use with my daughter. =) GL
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 4:28 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Get him a baby bathtub, those come in all different colors and such, so you can get that pretty much anywhere that sells baby stuff.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• dk
    deevega

Answer by deevega at 1:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2010