Is this a good idea?Grrr! adult content

My husband told his online girlfriend sex would be better with a blowup doll, so after I get a divorce ( many years of verbal/emotional abuse) I plan on gift wrapping a blowing doll with a plastic vagina? What do you ladies think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't stoop to his level. It's temporarily satisfying, but in the end, it's not lasting.

My ex said some horrible things about me to other people while we were married and I admit I fantasized about revenge, but in the end, the BEST revenge was moving on with my life and living a better one WITHOUT him and his pack of drama llamas.

I got to do all the things he never had time for, like seeing my friends with their guilds at the renaissance fair, traveling, learning to cook different ethnic foods, and playing RPG games with my friends. And without his penchant for junk food and its expense, I lost weight, switched to contacts, cut and colored my hair and bought better fitting clothes.

If it happened to make him realize what he'd squandered and drove his new wife into fits of jealousy.... oh well. As I told her, "Alejo es SU problema ahora."
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 1:32 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Heh, don't ask me cause I am the type of friend that will help you wrap and mail it to him with a lovely card stating "kiss my arse"
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:34 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I understand the temptation, but I'm afraid that it's lowering yourself to his level, and it's a good way to cause trouble. Getting rid of the jerk should be enough, once you have your freedom.....why create drama.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• would be a waste of your money (I think they are very expensive) and he would probably just throw it away.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:25 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Eh...those dolls are around $50 a pop, not that more expensive than the jack rabbit. But if you're going to buy the doll why not throw a divorce party. You know the ones with the stomped ex-wedding cake, the untying of the ribbon, the ceremonial ripping up of the marriage certificate.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:46 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I would just let it go and move on. Don't waste anymore time or energy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:40 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• as funny as that would be, i would veto the idea.. My ex has made comments about me like that on public networks yet he goes ballistic over the thought of me and my so having a healthy and happy relationship.. Karma is a b***h, but boy is it great...
    Jordi_Girl

Answer by Jordi_Girl at 12:28 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• i'd do it
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Thank you, I am just so Frustrated, angry, completely cried out and your right, I need to be the woman I want my boys to marry
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:45 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• The kind of woman, strong with a good heart and good values
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Nov. 21, 2010