Relationships & Working

How do you make a relationship with your BF/DH work when you work different shifts and hardly see each other anymore?

ChristianJMommy

Asked by ChristianJMommy at 11:41 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• i dont know. i've been wondering the same thing! let me know when you find out please
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:42 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• We don't work different shift but my husband is in the military and sometimes away for months on end. You just learn to make things work. You learn to connect in different ways which maybe it as note here or there. You just have to remember why you got together in the first place.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:48 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• Make the most of the time you do have together. It's hard because obviously HAVE to work. My husband's job is great because he gets sick days, family days and vacation days. So obviously he uses those up on my days off.
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 9:42 AM on Nov. 22, 2010