Is anyone having a hard time losing weight ?

Ok its been a year and half since i had my daughter and i still have excessive fat around my stomach that dont seem to go away ive tried everything you can think of except yoga ive tried pilates too and nothing my current weight is 128 and i wanna get down to 120 or 115 is my main goal .

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 11:52 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• yoga is great, you should try it. and make sure you do alot of cardio and ab exercises but most important is no eating carbs. you will not loose the tummy fat if your eating breads pastas chips cereals, etc.
    mega t green tea pills work great too.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• the last 10 lbs are always the hardest to loose, change your workout try more cardio for a change.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 5:10 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Take the 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge. You WILL lose the weight, it is scientific, proven and really works :). Hubby is losing weight on it and I have so many friends who are as well. I also love my Wii Fit and the hoola hooping works great for mid section :)

ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 8:06 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• yes i am . I cry out for help if any one know how or has been through it
    vmr

Answer by vmr at 11:12 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I need more toning
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:48 AM on Jan. 8, 2011

• I have had struggles with eight and tonning, but thankfully I am on a different track then that right now.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2011