It is the 3rd month and i feel soooo tired and don't have anyyyy energy and don't feel like doing anything is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you might be anemic, you should go for a check up
    Anonymous

• I was like that throughout my ENTIRE pregnancy. You could be anemic or something though, so mention it to your doctor or midwife to be sure. Hope you feel better!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• yeah thats normal. your pregnant, it takes a lot from you. just sleep when you are tired, rest when you dont have energy and relax.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:47 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• have you been checked for low iron?
    I had the same issue and it was lack of iron taken care of my .. iron pills =)
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 6:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• YES ma'am, you are completely normal! I am four months with my first, and I thought the EXACT same things! I am in bed and asleep by eight or so every night! Making a human is not easy!! LOL! Good Luck to you!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008