Is it impossible to breast feed if you are larger chested??

MommyinMay2011

Asked by MommyinMay2011 at 11:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol it isnt i breast feed both my boys just fine
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 12:00 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Not impossible, but it can be very challenging. I am an F Cup, while breast feeding I was an I cup. I couldn't just hold my baby to nurse, I had to put a pillow beside me, and nurse him from the side....I couldn't go anywhere, and it was impossible to find a bra. Since I had c-sections, I did try to nurse for the 6-8 weeks that I was pretty much stuck home recovering.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:00 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Absolutely not. You prbably won't be able to nurse with one hand free..but it is completely doable.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:01 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• It certainly can be done! Positioning the baby can be more challenging but pillows help and learn to BF laying on your side.
    lish2127

Answer by lish2127 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• lol, try telling that to my G cup breasts that are currently breastfeeding my 8 month old, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:02 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• no its not it doesn't matter if you are larger breast
    crazybitch10592

Answer by crazybitch10592 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Of course not! I had a DDD with the first two and never had an issue, in fact I think it's easier. With this one I'm up to a G cup...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:37 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have a friend who is a DDD when she's not breastfeeding, and when she is, they're HUGE. No problems breastfeeding for her.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• It's totally possible. I was a DDD BEFORE I got my milk in, and when it first came in I was at least an H. My friends mom was the same way. Our boobs were bigger than our babies and we breastfed (literally a single breast was larger than our baby).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:49 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I agree with everyone else, it is so doable, I did it with 2 kids just find.. Pillows or a boppy helps a lot
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:10 AM on Nov. 22, 2010