Baby movments

I am 23 weeks and I am just now feeling my lil girl move like crazy over the last few weeks! I was getting scared at first because this is my 2nd pregnancy so thought it should be sooner....

Kellixclark

Asked by Kellixclark at 12:00 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different, AND due dates can be off by quite a bit, it's possible you weren't *really* that far along when you started feeling movement =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:04 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Like dedicatedrider said, every pregnancy is different. Sometimes women feel movements sooner with #2, but sometimes not, and it's possible you mistook some of the early movements with gas, etc. As long as you're feeling them now, you're fine. Don't start doing kick counts before 28 weeks, or you might freak yourself out!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:16 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• If you had your first by C-section that could play into it also. I am currently 30 weeks with my third and did not feel movements until 24 weeks but most of it was due to excessive scar tissue from the previous surgeries and C-sections. They say until 28 weeks that you can't do kick counts accurately anyway so I wouldn't stress about it too bad momma. Good luck with the pregnancy!
    ChristianJMommy

Answer by ChristianJMommy at 1:33 AM on Nov. 22, 2010