dose the abdoraial relly help dose any one know?

lindaluvjav

Asked by lindaluvjav at 12:53 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• epidoral or however it's spelled, didn;t work out for ME but I have heard great things about it for those it did work for.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:57 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• The only thing that helps is an epidural. None of that other crap is gonna do anything for you when it comes time to labor hard.
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 1:06 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• it slows down labor...It caused problems for me. I had my last baby all natural and it wasn't that bad at all.
    karensue65

Answer by karensue65 at 3:41 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Epidurals are usually safe and effective, however when it comes time to push you feel pressure but you are so numb it can be hard to do it right....but the nurse can turn down or turn the epidural off at that time so you can feel the urges with the contractions again. Mine did not work bc it came out of my back which was horrible...Most of the time women have no problems with it unless it slows labor down and they have to do pitocin. Good luck!
    meg4763

Answer by meg4763 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 22, 2010