can anyone help me find out when im fertile ? and do you have sex when your fertile or ovulating to get pregnant?

slsbwb09

Asked by slsbwb09 at 1:13 AM on Nov. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The best way to know when you are fertile is to chart cervical mucus and cervical position and then confirm ovulation by charting BBT. These are all very simple things to do that take less than 2 minutes a day to do.

You can learn about all of this in the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility.

And yes you must ABSOLUTELY have intercouse while you are fertile or you will not get pregnant. The best time to have intercourse is when your cervical mucus looks like raw egg whites. This usually last anywhere from 3-5 days before ovulation. If you wait until after ovulation the egg will die and you will miss the chance to become pregnant.

miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:26 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Thank you so much ! i will deff try it wish me luck
    slsbwb09

Comment by slsbwb09 (original poster) at 2:29 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• Your welcome. GOOD LUCK and BABY DUST TO YOU!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:34 AM on Nov. 22, 2010

• good luck
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:07 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• I have heard of basal body temperature. Take your temperature as soon as you get out of bed, limiting as much body activity as possible, when your temperature spikes you are ovulating. Or 12 days after your period begin having sex every other day starting on your 12th day, at least that is what my high risk doctor told me. Hey at least you can have fun trying.
    Krista0723

Answer by Krista0723 at 5:26 PM on Nov. 22, 2010

• ok thanks Karista :)
    slsbwb09

Comment by slsbwb09 (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Nov. 22, 2010